Remember the suburban Sunday morning feeling? The pre-pandemic one, with ease and comfort, a sense of tranquility and contentment and well-regulated heart-beats? The Danes call it hygge and you can reclaim it here. Heading home, you begin to decompress as you leave the congestion of the highway and the trees come into view. The development surrounded in green, the manicured lawns and space. Space to park, space to breathe and hear yourself think and take it all in. Inside this second floor home, a mÃ©lange of soothing colors, light streaming from the windows and balcony doors, complete the transformation. You do not have to worry about outdoor maintenance; the development handles everything from leaves to snow removal. The same goes for the headaches of interior upgrades; no supply chain issues and âdealingâ with construction. You have better things to do with your life. Like preparing the popcorn for tonightâs moviethon, or plan whatever shopping and entertainment your heart desires because you may have gained all the suburban benefits but did not give up the urban conveniences. To get your hygge, schedule a private showing at your earliest convenience. It may be the last time you have to hurry.
Condo, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,420 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price