Rare opportunity to own a 4 bedroom move-in ready end of group townhome in the Belcamp area. When entering the home the half bath is to your left and the large eat-in kitchen to your right. The kitchen has a pass through to the living area. Large living room with a wood burning fireplace. From the living room exit onto a deck overlooking the backyard. On the lower level is the primary bedroom/bath with an exit to a screened porch. The laundry room is located in the utility room with room for storage. On the 2nd floor are 3 spacious bedrooms and a full bath. Storage shed in backyard. Home is conveniently located near I-95 or Route 40. Grocery store and dining nearby. This wonderful home is only available because the seller was relocated. A home warranty is being provided by the seller. Schedule a home visit before it is gone.
Townhouse, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Concrete, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,448 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price