BUYERS FINANCING FELL THROUGH! DON'T MISS THIS ONE! Charming 2 Bedroom 1 1/2 Bath Townhome Condominium located in the heart of desirable Belcamp! The owners have made this comfortable, cozy and inviting. Renovated in 2014, this home offers Water Heater - 2015, Water filtration system, Brand new Trane HVAC unit Central A/C , New Roof, Windows - Double Paned/6 Panel- 2014, Rear Slider - 2014, NEW front full glass storm door. SS Kitchen appliances - 2014, Front load SS Washer/Dryer-2015. Features 2 large professionally carpet-cleaned bedrooms - both equiped with new ceiling fans and newly installed fresh air returns in each. Retreat to Master rear UL Bedroom featuring walk-in closet with scenic tree-lined view, Front Bedroom features extra portal window with ample closet space, build-ins and natural light, including Step-up attic access with added flooring, stand up storage and newly added insulation and stair insulation cover. Full Bath features updated vanities and fixtures with spacious linen closet in hallway. Main features creative living space - laminate wood flooring with rustic Barn Door concept under stairs, Cozy wood FP for those chilling evenings w/custom mantle and stylishy textured stone backsplash. Guest can enjoy 1/2 BA featuring updated vanity and fixtures with shiplop backdrop panel w/ceramic tile flooring. Recessed lighting throughout. Inviting eat-in kitchen offers welcoming scenic Bay Window overlooking wooded cul de sac, SS appliances w/ice-maker hookup, and stackable front-loading W/D, soft-coil 42" cabinets with laminated backdrop, pantry and updated hardware. Enjoy lots of entertaining in private rear 6' wood fenced-in yard, complete with landscaping, pavers and a delightfully custom- built storage shed nesled in the back. Complete with newly installed front and rear hose and recepticle hookups, Parking? No problem! Plenty of overflow parking. Close proximity to grocery, restaurants, community park/pool and playground. Minutes from Interstate I695. Come see this home today before it's gone!
Condo, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Public Water
1,100 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Enclosed, Patio
- Full, Rear, Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool Mem Avail, Tot Lots/Playground, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Community Center, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price